Our Montz & Maher Dental Group team consists of three talented dental implant dentists. They perform flawless dental implant procedures. You’ll enjoy both a comfortable process and stunning results!
Come visit Montz & Maher Dental Group to discuss your tooth replacement options with our professionals. Our dentists will meet with you to discuss treatment options like traditional dental implants surgery or same day dental implants. Our goals include:
- Restoring your full and healthy smile
- Easing your fears or anxiety about your dental implants surgery
- Creating a plan that protects your comfort and ends in success
Our dentists both place and restore dental implants right here in our friendly office. We use cosmetic skill to ensure your new teeth look completely natural. You will enjoy quality dentistry and first-rate customer service from our professionals who have been voted the Top Dentist in Houston.
Working with you Step-by-Step
- We will work with you to determine if you are a suitable candidate for a dental implant procedure. Candidates should be in good general health, with a satisfactory amount of jawbone present for implant placement.
- Our professionals will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan. We can replace as many teeth as necessary while keeping your comfort and budget in mind. Throughout the process it is rarely necessary to send you anywhere else- we are qualified and experienced in all aspects of dental implant procedure.
- We place your dental implants in a quick and easy dental implants surgery. We accomplish the procedure with local anesthetic and nitrous oxide, so you can remain 100% comfortable without going under. Oral conscious sedation and IV sedation are available for those who prefer to have a stronger sedation option.
- You will undergo osseointegration, or the process of the dental implants fusing with the jawbone. We will give you instructions to keep you comfortable while you heal.
- You will return to our office, where we will create an impression of your mouth, and our state-of-the-art laboratory creates customized replacement teeth. We provide dental bridges, crowns, or dentures. Our dentists always use custom abutments because every patient is unique and deserves a customized restoration and not something “stock” from a catalog.
- The final step of the dental implant procedure is placing the customized restoration and adjusting it until you love your beautiful new smile.
You will go home and enjoy powerful new teeth that improve your chewing and your self-esteem.
Explore How We Can Restore Your Smile
We can conduct same day dental implants, meaning we will complete your painless dental implants surgery in just one day. After your jaw heals, we will place your restorations right here in our office.
Learn More About Our Dental Implant Procedure
To learn more about same day dental implants or other tooth replacement procedures, give us a call today. We would be happy to answer any questions or address concerns about dental implants surgery. We want you to have a relaxing and rewarding dental implant procedure!